Each decal has three pieces:
1. Clean window with window cleaner to remove dirt, grime, bugs, etc.
3. The decal should be sitting on your window like a flap. Lift up the decal (A) and remove the paper backing (B).
5. Take a squeegee or credit card and firmly rub the decal down to the glass. The transfer tape should still be on the decal. This allows you to rub the decal down without scratching or damaging the decal.
6. Finally, peel off the transfer tape and masking tape gently. Be very careful not to pull the decal off the surface. If the decal pulls away from the surface repeat step 5.
7. If there are bubbles present under the decal that cannot be removed by working them to the edge, a small needle or sharp pin can be used to puncture the bubble and remove the air. A small hole from a sharp pin will not be seen after the air bubble has been worked out.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.